Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tea for Two


The other night, Anna Cate came running into the kitchen, excitedly babbling something about Silar.  I followed her into the den and found that she had served him some tea and a cookie.  He looked up at me as if to say, "Do I really have to play along?"  He was a good sport about the whole thing and let her play tea party with him for about 5 minutes before deciding he had enough fun for the evening.  I think he's hoping #2 is a boy so he can play cowboy or fetch instead of putting up with all of the girly stuff. ;)




2 comments:

Debra Dele said...

so darn cute! :)

Chad and Mollie Hayes said...

That is too cute!! And I can't believe how much Silar and Dakota look alike!! They would be such great friends! We're hoping Dakota gets used to Grayson quickly!