Monday, January 19, 2009

Free Magazine Roundup

I know many of you who check this blog are also avid followers of Money Saving Mom, but for those of who aren't familiar with that blog, I wanted to share some great freebies that Crystal highlighted on her blog last week.

I keep meaning to do a post of frugality to share the different ideas and ways we save money so that I can stay at home with Anna Cate (because I get asked that question all the time!) but I just haven't had the time to sit down and compile it all into one post. 

However, I did want to mention these great deals for free magazine subscriptions before they expire.   (There were two others last week for Women's Day and Wondertime Magazine, but those are no longer available).

I do know that these are VALID offers and that you will never receive a bill.  I signed up for all of these last year and have thoroughly enjoyed my free subscriptions!  All of these are parenting magazines, but I'll keep you posted if any others become available.  This past year I also was getting Self, Country Home, Veranda, and some other decorating magazine for free, but I can't remember when I signed up...

For now, just click on the links below if you are interested in signing up for any of these free magazine subscriptions!  Enjoy! :)

Click HERE for your free subscription to KIWI Magazine.



Click HERE to sign up for a free subscription to American Baby & BabyTalk.


Click HERE to sign up for a free 2 years subscription to Parents Magazine.





3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I welcome any great money saving tips!

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey said...

Thank you for sharing this! I love several of these magazines.