Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Pics

We had planned on taking a trip up to Clemson this weekend for the Maryland game, but Anna Cate started getting a cold on Thursday.  Instead, she and Will enjoyed a lazy weekend on the couch watching football and some Planet Earth DVDs, while I was able to get a lot of painting done. 


Helping me unload the groceries on Saturday morning. 
Without me even having to ask, she came into the kitchen and started unloading a bag all by herself into the pantry.  It was so sweet  I had to take a picture. Note which shelves she can reach...I love the shampoo on the same shelve as the bread! ;)

Where is Anna Cate?

(Her latest thing...hiding in closets and cabinets.  I can't believe how patiently and quietly she waits for me to realize she is missing.)

  
There she is!!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

she is the sweetest little thing! benson had a cold last week too! I'm not sure that I have ever turned on the TV while we're here at home during the day- Last tuesday, when Benson was so grumpy and snotty, we watched ETV and he thought it was the coolest thing EVER!! Aren't they funny?!
I love her helping you put up the groceries and hiding... she is just precious!
What were you painting?