Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Endeavor

Because I don't have enough to do already and my days aren't already busy enough as it is...I've created another blog to channel all of my creative energy into.  I've long needed a place to journal and document all of the ideas I get throughout the year for birthday and Christmas presents, as well as document all of the projects I'm working on, and now I'll finally have one spot to organize all of my projects.  I also hope to inspire others to create so I'll be hosting a craft giveaway once a week (at least that is my goal!)

So hop on over to check it out!  www.craftylittlechick.blogspot.com


**I plan on keeping this blog strictly about our family and will be better about posting to keep everybody updated as to what we are up to!  I may just start posting pictures here because it seems I also have photos to share, but can't think of anything to write, so I end up doing nothing.  This may just become a photo blog for awhile.  We'll see.

No comments: