Friday, September 12, 2008

Busy Little Bee



Helping mama cook calzones for dinner...yum yum!


Anna Cate had several friends over for a playdate the other day.  She enjoyed sharing her toys and had fun playing with them at her house.  No really...she did!! :)  This picture was taken right before everybody left and I think she was ready for lunch and a long nap.  I hope they will want to come over to play again!    (You have to blow up this picture to get the full effect of her expression! I know it shouldn't be funny, but I think this picture is hilarious.  Look at how Mason is just watching like "what is wrong with this girl?"  and poor Jackson is trying to console her.  He kept trying to hug her to make her stop crying.  Needless to say, she was unconsolable. ) 

2 comments:

Jess said...

i love this picture too... she is just the cutest little thing i've ever seen! This picture is totally NOT characteristic of how she was while we were there, which makes it all the more funny! Why is it that they always show out when they're on film?! We had so much fun and look forward to getting together again soon! I love the pics of her coloring and cooking... I've tried to get Benson to do both and he has ZERO interest in either. Oh well.. maybe as he gets older he'll appreciate the FINER things in life :) Or I could just start praying for a little girl.. :)

Sarah said...

That picture made me laugh so hard it brought tears to my eyes!