Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Snapshots

I know I've been slack in posting lately, but we have been so busy that I can't seem to find spare minutes to sit down and translate everything onto here.  It seems the more we do, the less I can think to write about!  
I will say that I am working on some exciting projects that I hope to be able to share within the next few weeks...but for now I'll just share some pictures I snapped today of Anna Cate playing in the yard.


We found a single gardenia left on the bush and picked it to put in a vase in her room.  She loves to smell flowers now, and anytime she sees one, real or not...she immediately starts to sniff. She has a bathing suit with a flower on it and when she is wearing it, she constantly bends over to "smell" the flower on her tummy.  It is too funny! :)




No comments: