Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Exciting News...

I'm super excited to say these little ladies are on their way up to a shop in New Hampshire where they will hopefully find loving homes.  I've had several buyers purchase dolls for their online shops, but this order was the first to go to an actual brick and mortar location...how exciting!  I wanted to ask the lady if she would send me a picture of them sitting on their little shelf in the boutique, but I didn't want to seem obsessed (which I totally am) and weird and scare her away.  Guess I'll just have to imagine what they look like up there...



As a side note, Anna Cate has had a cold for the past week which translates into longer naps for her and a little extra time for me to work on her playroom.  My plan is to be finished by this weekend.  Hopefully I'll have soon have some pictures to share. 

2 comments:

Epting said...

I am so proud of you and your dedication to your Rosie Posie dolls. Your creativity amazes me! You better watch out or you will have to hire other people to help you mass produce these adorable dolls! :) I hope to see you, Will and sweet AC soon. Love you guys!

Jess said...

YAY MC! How exciting! These dolls are precious! I am thrilled for this big step in your business! What a blessing!!