Thursday, February 5, 2009

Little Helper

This is what your dinner table looks like when you have a 1 1/2 year old set the table. She actually did a great job!  She even knew to put the forks on the napkins without me having to say anything at all!  I hand her each plate, fork, napkin and tell her who it is for and she knows just where to place it.  We have done this the past several nights and it has now become our evening routine when I'm fixing supper.  

What a little stinker!  
She is so proud of herself.  :)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

She should be proud!! That's a Big girl job. :-)

Erin said...

Wow, what a doll! :)

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'm happy to try to help you out with your decorating challenge! Although if you know Stephanie personally, you should talk to her too, I think her spaces are wonderful too! :)
Email me if you want to talk design ideas, proverbs2434@gmail.com