Monday, February 2, 2009

Cabin Fever

We are so ready for spring around here!  I can't wait for the weather to warm up and our grass to turn green so we can spend some time outside in the sunshine!  I think Anna Cate and I both have cabin fever.  We've had a lot of dress up parties and she has been baking up a storm of cookies and tea in her play kitchen.   I've tried to keep her entertained with some fun and different activities.  

"Sprinkle Art" 
She loves sticking the sprinkles into the glue and this keeps her busy for about 20 minutes. ;)

Baking a cake for Daddy.  
 I turned my back for 30 seconds to put the cake pans in the oven and she just helped herself to a wooden spoon from the drawer and started eating the batter.  What did I expect?

4 comments:

Stacey said...

So, this is what we missed out on today. :-(

Debra Dele said...

HA! I love the chocolate face! Who does this remind you of? A certain sister of yours who couldn't eat chocolate ice cream without getting it EVERYWHERE! :)

Mary Catherine said...

Stacey,
No, you did not miss out on any fun today! (These pics were taken last week.) Today she napped a lot and we cuddled in her bed with a stack of books. She acts like she has more energy tonight, so maybe it won't turn into a bad cold. Hope Jackson is feeling better too! :)

Jess said...

The chocolate face pic is PRICELESS!! LOVE it!!