Sunday, October 18, 2009

We've moved!

Yes, it's true...we've set up a new blog and will no longer be posting here. It is really hard to keep up with two babies and two blogs, so I'll be combining our family blog and my craft blog into one! We also have privacy concerns. I checked our stats the other day and was shocked at how many hits we are getting. I am going to continue blogging, but won't use our last name.

If you've linked our blog to your blog, would you mind changing the new url address? I know that is a hassle, but we'd really appreciate it! :)

Our new address is www.ourhappylittlenest.blogspot.com. (I know it is somewhat cheesy, but EVERYTHING I could think of has already been registered with blogspot!! I've been brainstorming for several weeks and this is all I could come up with that isn't already in use.)

Hope we'll see you soon at the new website!
Will and Mary Catherine

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I congratulate you on your blog, I invite you to visit my blog "BUSINESS IDEAS" is especially for entrepreneurial people, if you have a business idea you can leave it in the comments.
http://business----ideas.blogspot.com/

thank you very much

billyzeke said...

JOIN ME AND HELP with the GLOBAL MISSING CHILD ALERT SYSTEM and AMBER ALERTS within 100 MILES from WHERE YOU are An

instant Alert to YOUR desktop with photos and full description of any MISSING child report any where in THE world NOW! This cost OUR Company over 1 MIILION

dollars to GET this system installed and hook up to THE Sattelite that AMBER Alert is also on BUT AA only shows when a kidnapping happens and only The USA

and it's slower than the DMCEA PLUS YOU will GET Paid $100000's to HELP with the reports and YOU can support any of the 5

charities we show or Choose one of YOUR own to donate a % of YOUR money too ! THIS is what the boloto group and i5 is all about HELPING Others that Help

people all FREE money for THEM to get funds for FREE from the Billions of dollars from the 1000's of companies that pay to have thier ads shown to YOU by request

CLICK IT HERE to Support the DMCEA

Unknown said...

Hi. Love your blog. I followed! Please chk out my blog and follow on the "networked blogs FOLLOW' under my ABOUT ME on my blog. Thanks!

Bradpetehoops said...

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

make money online now!

Pemuda Internet said...

nice to meet you.....
please visit my blog...

Unknown said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
vps server
Izrada
stranica

Reseller hosting

mon said...

Gucci
Gucci Handbags

Chanel
Chanel Handbags

Gucci
Gucci Handbags

Chanel
Chanel Handbags

Gucci
Gucci Handbags

Chanel
Chanel Handbags

Gucci
Gucci Handbags

Chanel
Chanel Handbags

replica handbags

louis vuitton
louis vuitton handbags
lv
replica handbags
designer handbags