Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Simple Pleasures


Anna Cate's favorite past time right now is pretending to be Cinderella while she cleans the floor. I kid you not, the child is perfectly happy with some paper towels and a spray bottle. This keeps her busy for as long as 45 minutes and Caroline is just as content to sit and watch Anna Cate, which gives me a chance to get supper on the table!

And please note the green ribbon she has tied around her waist. This is the "sash" that she insists on wearing while she cleans...just like Cinderella. ;)


2 comments:

Debra Dele said...

Absolutely hilarious! I love the fact that Cinderella had to do it and she does it by choice... didn't really grasp that part of the story, huh? And the sash! I laughed out loud when I read that part. I can just hear her now insisting for you to tie it around her waist! :) Love those girls!

Natalie and Jonathan said...

That is SO sweet and SO funny! I love it!