Friday, May 29, 2009

She's Here!



Miss Mary Caroline Fowler was born yesterday morning at 8:03 am and weighs 6 lbs. 7 oz!  I was truly shocked when Dr. Ervin said, "It's a girl!"  The first words out of my mouth were "Are you sure?"

Caroline is sweet as she can be and looks a lot like Anna Cate did as a baby.  I can't kiss her or cuddle with her enough!!  We are thrilled for Anna Cate to have a sister and so close in age! :)  

I am having trouble uploading pictures to the blog since we are still at the hospital, but will update with photos as soon as I can!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Congratulations Mary Catherine! I am so excited for you! Anna Cate is going to be a great big sister! I can't wait to see pictures. I hope to see you all very soon! I will call to see when is a good time to come visit. :-)

Ginna Van Zandt said...

Congratulations, Mary Catherine and Will! I hope that you and the baby are healthy!

Epting said...

Yeah!!!! So excited about my new little neice. I just realized that we have another MC! :) Love it and all of you! Oh yeah, James said he is a little confused because now he has three new girlfriends in the world!!

Rebecca said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I was soo excited to see that baby fowler was here and a GIRL! how precious!!! Love the name!! Can't wait to see all the cute matching outfits you make for the girls!! in the mean time... get some rest and enjoy them both... they grow up so fast! praying your recovery goes smoothly!

meghan said...

congratulations! Hope all is going great :)