Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Checking In

 Yes we are still here!  Last week was just crazy at the Fowler house and I haven't had anytime to post on the blog, much less take any pictures!  All three of us were hit with a nasty stomach bug, and then my grandfather passed away this weekend so things have been so crazy around here I haven't had much time to process my thoughts. 

Our calendar is full for the month of March so I hope to have some fun pictures and stories to share soon!  Anna Cate is starting to get more excited about being a big sister.  We've started to put the nursery together and she can feel the baby kicking so I think it is becoming more real to her.  One of our favorite topics of conversation is all of the things she is excited to share and teach the baby when it gets here! :)  

1 comment:

Chad and Mollie Hayes said...

How sweet that she's able to feel the baby now!! That's exciting! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. I know that's tough. We'll be praying for you guys.