Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rosie Posie Dolls


Dolls, dolls, and more dolls!  For those of you who don't know, this is what I've been busy with while Anna Cate naps.

I first made a doll for Anna Cate for Valentine's Day this year.  I was looking for something soft and sweet and everything in the stores was just too impersonal and hard.  You just can't find rag dolls anywhere these days. 

 She immediately fell in love with her doll and soon family and friends starting requesting them too!  I've been taking orders and making them for children, as well as women who want to give a special gift to a girlfriend.  I guess no girl is ever too old to enjoy a special doll!

I've now opened a little shop on Etsy, and would eventually love to have my own website where people could order them (stay tuned!)  But for now, if you know someone who would love to have a new little friend, you can access my shop with the link now posted on the blog, or just shoot me an e-mail at www.rosieposiedoll@gmail.com.  

No comments: