Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Woman's Work is Never Done

The saying "A woman's work is never done" is so true.  There are always clothes to be folded, dishes to be washed and tummies to be fed.  Its a never ending cycle.  

AC has already begun to practice all her housekeeping skills and is becoming more and more "helpful" around the house these days.  She loves helping me with the housework and is very intent on copying whatever chore I am doing.  Never mind that it takes me twice as long now to clean!  But at least she is learning and practicing and will one day be a great big help with the chores.

         Sweeping the kitchen

         Setting the table

   Vacuuming the floors



Loading up the dirty dishes


Cleaning the bathrooms

And last, but certainly not least... feeding her bear when he gets hungry! 
(I also just realized after looking at all of the pictures at one time that we spend an awful lot of time in the kitchen.)





1 comment:

Jess said...

she is so cute!! I can't wait to see yall again! I told Benjamin, just the other day..."It seems like I spend my whole day in the kitchen!" Maybe it just comes with being a mommy! I can't wait to see your new house! It looks SO pretty!! I'm sure yall are enjoying it so much! Hope yall have a great week!